Due to the growth of our online advertising business we are looking for a young, motivated, passionate digital marketing specialist who wishes to develop their skills and contribute to the growth of a dynamic and successful company in an exciting context.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Manage the relation and communication with our clients, covering all aspects of their campaign, from start to finish, covering aspect such as technical discussions on banner sizes and detailed campaign reporting
- Manage operationally display ads (banners) on Google Ad Manager, optimising performances and ensuring the objectives of each campaign are satisfied and possibly exceeded.
- Ensure that our website advertising spaces are always in use, well balanced and are generating revenues
- Manage display ads on other products such as our weekly newsletter and other editorial products
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist with sales pursuits
- Help to launch new products and editorial projects, ensuring they are optimised to maximise advertising opportunities
- Seek and develop other revenue opportunities such as referral links or e-Commerce partnership
- Collaborate with the founder on developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
This is a part-time job and the remuneration reflects that. Initially the job might take no more than 1-2 hours a day, but it is expected to grow as the advertising business expands.
Note: this job is also suitable as an Internship role, for a young professional or a university student willing to learn on the job and build up their CV (in which case the below requirements can be relaxed)
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager
- Understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing (SEO, IAB standards…), either self-acquired or through studies at university level or by completing industry-recognised courses such as Google’s “Fundamentals of Digital Marketing”)
- Experience in managing display advertising on blogs or websites
- Ability to work and communicate both in Italian and English
- Advanced proficiency on MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Willingness to learn and adjust to the necessity of a small-scale, entrepreneurial operation
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Working knowledge of Word Press/HTML
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of newsletter tools such as Mailchimp or Sendinblue
- Some experience in B2B Sales and Account Management, or interested to develop it
If you are interested please send your CV to Francesco Ragni at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which position interests you and explaining why you think you could do well in the role.
Founded in 2014, Londra Italia is the leading Italian-language news website in the United Kingdom, with more than 50,000 unique readers per month. We publish relevant news and information for the Italian community in London/UK (around 700,000 people) and for those in Italy interested in what happens here. Our business is based on selling to companies advertising spaces on our website and sponsored editorial content.